A season to remember!!!

Humlannitton

Just five games into the season, and what a season it is! Forget about the fooking rags fourth crappy goal (the goal that should not have been), and think about everything else that will be remembered in our heart for years to come.

First, the signings - what an effing silly season! Barry, Tevez, Toure, Adebayor, RSQ - amazing!

Second, the "Welcome to Manchester" sign featuring Tevez - pure class, making baconface piss himself!

Third, the start of the season with four straight wins!

Fourth, the craziness! Adebayor stomping the face of cnut Van Pissie, and then the totally mad celebration - that will stick in memory forever! Then the goals vs unishite, and Bellers smacking that woman up - fantabolous!

Fifth, the FA scandals. This was bound to happen, the boat has to be rocked before we can (and we will!!) be taken seriously by the FA. The FA Watch is genious, let us hope it eventually will have effect. We are mindf**cking them this season, next season they won't be able to treat us in the same way.

What have I missed? And more important: Whatever comes next?

I love this club, and I love this season!

bang on pal pure theatre we can take any shit they throw at us we will finish secind behind chelski we are without doubt the best football supporters in the land

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.