A significant signing

Impeccable

At last! I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been a bit concerned over the lack of cover in the event of David Silva being absent for any length of time.

Silva and his style of play is paramount to the way Mancini sets us up. Samir Nasri will offer a very similar style - he really does look a gifted individual.

I still have to pinch myself at times.... Why us? Why my fantastic club? Sheikh Mansour... just THANK YOU!!!!!!

Impeccable said:
At last! I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been a bit concerned over the lack of cover in the event of David Silva being absent for any length of time.

Silva and his style of play is paramount to the way Mancini sets us up. Samir Nasri will offer a very similar style - he really does look a gifted individual.

^^^THIS^^^

I feel the same way. Now we actually have two creative players to steer the bus as we move from ground to ground, destroying all in our path. I can see Bobby having it sorted in 4-8 weeks time, knowing when to play which of them to match the opposition on any given day.

Unbelievable...

CTID

I personally wouldn't want him starting as I think the team is brilliantly balanced as it is.

I only ever saw him as cover for David if he needed a rest. But both of them starting? No way.

This is the end of the beginning for us, but it's the beginning of the end for arsenal, imho if mr Wenger still refuses to get into the buying market the gooners are doomed and I for one wouldn't be happy about that, their a great club and deserve better, having said all of that I'm really buzzin about Nasri coming to us.

I think we'll see a bit more squad rotation during the coming weeks, even if there are no injuries, so it's a great signing. Champions League will necessitate it, if we are to do well in that and the premiership and domestic cups.

bluetonium said:
And the best thing is, it's not just a cover signing. Samir can quite happily play along David Silva, such as when we expect a game where we will have the lion's share of possession.

Absolutely. It's just that we had no cover for David Silva in the event of injury, etc. Now we have. And yes - given the right circumstances the pair of them could easily play alongside each other.

all thanks to the one and only sheik!! You citizens should get up at our next home game and dedicate a very nice long song to the man that has turned us into one of the worlds best sides, you probably already do but i think you should sing a song that blows the media away and gets published all over so that the great man can feel our appreciation towards him.

Today has put the icing on the cake on City being a genuine force in world football. For the first time as a fan, I fear no team albeit Barcelona. Even last year playing away to your Chelsea's, Arsenal, Rags, Spurs and Everton , you just knew we still had something missing and would be happy to take a point. This time around I honestly fear no one and feel we can compete at least on a level footing as Chelsea and the Rags. Thank you Sheikh Mansour. We have arrived and as the OP said this is a significant signing and part of the final jigsaw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.