a small observation..

-dabz-

The other day, I overheard someone on TV say, "It's the fastest growing sport at the moment". I wasn't really paying attention so I can't tell you what the sport was, but it got me thinking. Whenever you hear that phrase, it's usually the last time you ever hear of whatever it is the're on about.

Like I say, just an observation.

probably depends on what nation it was said and in what context. by many account, soccer/football has been the fastest growing sport in the US for 20 years.

If I invented a new sport one day and then the next day got my five mates to join in, then I could probably legitimately say that it was the fastest growing sport in the country as in just one day its participation numbers would have increased five-fold. It would be meaningless though....

-dabz- said:
SWP's back said:
I saw that too dabz
Can you remember what it was? I wasn't really paying attention but I remember thinking it looked gash, they always do.
It was something shut like squash but I can't remember it either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.