A smell and a sound that remind you of Maine Road...

Phuk Tifano said:
Smell: Boiled onions from hotdog carts
Sound: Fat guy shouting 'Getcher Pink Fi-nyaaal'

The sounds of children crying, before kick off, and at half time when my mate (shit at football) tried to join in with the kick around with the kids at the back of the Kippax, he always managed to kick it in to dog shit alley.

Every fecking week he did it, the tight git! :P

A guy in front of us in the kippax every game around 10 minutes in,would shout MAAAAANCHESTER NA NA NA. Frome then he was known only, as Manchester.

The smell of yours or somebody elses coat/hair/pants, anything, burning due to us scoring and every fucker diving forwards and cigs goin all over the gaff!

Smell - Onions from the 'food poison' carts & horse shit from the police horses.

Sound - Helen's Bell, Air Horns & "City Agro, City Agro ....... " from the Kippax faithful whilst I stood on the side of one of those Police Boxes trying to see who was getting a good kicking this time!

Manc.

Cigar smoke inside and police horseshit outside of the ground as well as the usual burger hotdog vans. As for a sound the old Let him die chant when an opposing player was faking injury. Great stuff.

The sound of coins hitting the advertising boards and windows of the boxes directly behind me, when ever anybody from the team we were playing scored and they made the foolish mistake of jumping up and to celebrate, i was on the back row of bottom tier in the Kippax, it was dangerous sat there when coins were flying...

Loved Chips and Gravy from the Bluemoon chippy as we watched the touts trying to flog the tickets. Went past the other day and it's now a Sudanese sattelite shop ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.