A South Stand View on The Poznan in The East Stand

The Fat el Hombre

East Stand/Singing section.

There's a little bit of rivalry here and there between the singing section and the South Stand, but I have to say ladies and gents, when you did the poznan it looked imense. Take a bow

Thanks! It looked good in the South stand too, got quite a good distance round the Colin Bell Stand so fair play to them as well

Poznan love in!

mcfckb said:
Surely someone got this on their phone can it be uploaded???

I tell you what, I was that impressed with it that if I'm not too drunk the next time after we score I'll keep my fone handy in case they do it again

it was my first poznan yesterday in 110 was funny as fuck apart from the stiffs behind me just looking at us as we were facing them! it looks quality

Its the type of celebration that cant really unite all fans. I really wanted the tv to show but they didnt ...... gutted!! It looks class!!

It was spread over a larger area from the South Stand right up to the away bench, over that side. But it was a bit sparse and disjointed in some areas. It looked great in the East Corner where everyone was doing it. It just needed 108-105 to join in, maybe next time!

mcfckb said:
Its the type of celebration that cant really unite all fans. I really wanted the tv to show but they didnt ...... gutted!! It looks class!!

Wait untill Leicester mate, 5k of us doing it and all on glorious ESPN, can't ignore us then can they.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.