A South Stand View on The Poznan in The East Stand

I'm in 111 and when we turned round to face the pitch again, i saw the SS and CB all doing the poznan, it looked absolutely amazing, felt incredibly proud of everybody that was doing it, hopefully it will spread ALL the way round the ground, 1 big massive poznan, now that would be AWESOME. CTID

It's brilliant when it gets going,lets keep it up Blues more the merrier.As it goes once it had happened everyone was clapping each other and the atmosphere increased it brought everyone together.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
As I said yesterday, there is still an outside chance tonight on MOTD2. I was informed yesterday by a fellow blue that the fat fella who does the item where he sits with fans and presents his day out was at COMs yesterday. We'll have to see if they picked up on it if true, its the sort of thing they like.

Sounds good, like you say they like things like that, if the guy was there and they filmed inside the ground, i'm sure they would definitely liked the poznan and caught some footage of it.

i always watch MOTD 2, can't wait to see this now, hoping they show it.

We were loving it in cb level 2. Ok we weren't actually doin it but most people tapped their mate on the shoulder and went "HA look at that".

It looks good but we should be singing a City song whilst doing it rather than "lets all do the poznan".

Blocks 111,110 and 109 were in good voice yesterday, the atmosphere seems to be on the up!

blackley macca said:
It looks good but we should be singing a City song whilst doing it rather than "lets all do the poznan".

Blocks 111,110 and 109 were in good voice yesterday, the atmosphere seems to be on the up!

"Let's all do the Poznan" IS a City song now mate.

Same as "We're not really here", neither have the words City in them etc but both only sunf by city fans in support of our club.

felixbg said:
considering it started properly at wba away, and been done every game since im sure well be doing it at west ham and juve away. someone watchin it on tv make sure you record it : simples, why wait till leicester.

It started in Poznan remember ;) all pissed up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.