A striker in January

SPIDERBOY said:
bobmcfc said:
SPIDERBOY said:
I wish you was on the board at barcelona Dave,that way you would have a 2 window ban! ;)

Tbf to Dave I reckon he's right

Probably is,not too many big guns move in jan.

Like I said I would go all out for Reus if we had the option, before anyone else had the chance to get him. I'd move heaven and earth to make that possible. I think he would be the key to ensuring the league was ours

bobmcfc said:
SPIDERBOY said:
bobmcfc said:
Tbf to Dave I reckon he's right

Like I said I would go all out for Reus if we had the option, before anyone else had the chance to get him. I'd move heaven and earth to make that possible. I think he would be the key to ensuring the league was ours

While I generally agree with you Bob, Reus is quite literally the only player at Dortmund not seen as under-performing and selling him would be another Sahin, Gotze, Lewandowski transfer which, coupled with their form, would enrage their supporters. If anyone gets him next summer it will be for an immense sum.

SebastianBlue said:
bobmcfc said:
SPIDERBOY said:

While I generally agree with you Bob, Reus is quite literally the only player at Dortmund not seen as under-performing and selling him would be another Sahin, Gotze, Lewandowski transfer which, coupled with their form, would enrage their supporters. If anyone gets him next summer it will be for an immense sum.

According to media outlets Reus has a £20m release clause that will be activated in the summer and he has refused to sign a new deal. What options do Dortmund have ? Are they willing to let Bayern bend them over yet again and for a pittance ? Or would you take your chances now and get what you can. If they wait till summer then they haven't learn from previous mistakes

bobmcfc said:
SebastianBlue said:
bobmcfc said:

According to media outlets Reus has a £20m release clause that will be activated in the summer and he has refused to sign a new deal. What options do Dortmund have ? Are they willing to let Bayern bend them over yet again and for a pittance ? Or would you take your chances now and get what you can. If they wait till summer then they haven't learn from previous mistakes

Bayern already have, you forget that it was Bayerns Director (the one who has a pop at us and says the english game is shit once a season) that told the world he has a £20million release clause.

MC ID said:
bobmcfc said:
SebastianBlue said:

Bayern already have, you forget that it was Bayerns Director (the one who has a pop at us and says the english game is shit once a season) that told the world he has a £20million release clause.

It makes you wonder if Bayern are the only club he's willing to join ? If that was the case then if I were Dortmund I'd be offering him to other clubs outside the league who can maybe offer him a deal he couldn't say no to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.