A striker who will score 15-20 goals a season

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Michael Owen has never scored 20 Premier League goals in a season in his career. If memory serves, he's scored 19 twice.

I do believe the thread title says 15-20 goals per season

wiki reckons he has scored 15+ goals in the league 6 times

to be fair to the op, before our takeover, olic would have been our best striker, would have loved to have been linked with him before sept1st, now not so much, top player though.

staffs_blue said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Michael Owen has never scored 20 Premier League goals in a season in his career. If memory serves, he's scored 19 twice.

The first line of the original post is "Name the strikers who with our mid field repeat with our mid field who will score 20 goals this season.

@ Paulmcfc2703

I read it in the paper the other day, I think it was the Daily Mail.

I think Jermain Defoe, we don't have a striker with pace who is willing to time runs on the offside trap and can actually finish. I mean that ball through that benjani got stuck in his feet would have been lapped up by Defoe and buried.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
staffs_blue said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:

The first line of the original post is "Name the strikers who with our mid field repeat with our mid field who will score 20 goals this season.

@ Paulmcfc2703

I read it in the paper the other day, I think it was the Daily Mail.
only messing with you Lol

staffs_blue said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:

Thank you, you can be as specific as possible and they still find issue yes 15-20 goals a season is the criteria

NICKS BACK said:
staffs_blue said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:

Thank you, you can be as specific as possible and they still find issue yes 15-20 goals a season is the criteria

I wasn't finding issue in the least. As you can see from my number of posts to date i registered, I'm not here to be contrary or to wind people up. I'm here to read about football from the very few decent posters here. If you were specific as possible, how come the title says 15 - 20 and the first line says 20?

And getting back to the point, the only reason Owen hasn't topped 20 in a season is because of his atrocious injury record, which is the reason he wouldn't top 20 for us. Or reach 15, for that matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.