A Summer of Spending ?

A dynamic centre midfielder, a forward in the mould of ribery who can play left right or central, guidetti is a good shout. Apart from that at least 2 additions at the back, centre half is a must! So not too much IMO just a few tweaks but will still cost a fortune as these need to be top top players/prospects to improve the squad

Scully said:
It's not so simple as just spending more money, we have the players who can do it. Just look at that crock of shit at Old Trafford and the fact they're top.

the only thing i would say is they have pace !!!!!!!!!!!!

Outs= johnson,tevez, adebayour ,dzeko,

In's= robben, swinestiger, hazard, lorrente, cavanni,

thats what i would like to see. I can dream!!!!

uwe rosler 28 said:

Like it but would cost us somewhere in the region of 170-200 million,and I would keep Edin.

Completely discounting De Rossi? If Roma don't make the CL which is looking pretty likely, that deliberately negotiated low buy out clause could be activated to bring him here. Would be probably the best ready off the shelf midfield addition available.

Re: Re: A Summer of Spending ?

uwe rosler 28 said:

Its not FIFA mate.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

FFP isn't going away no matter how much we will it, unless someone has the guts to take UEFA to court.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football.co.uk/manchester_city/fair_finance_vital_for_football_-_uefa_s_platini_rss2146563.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football.co.uk/manchester_ci ... 6563.shtml</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.