A Team of City Fans

nicholasjackson said:
Banned Tosspot said:
fat boy blue said:
Paul Butler .Was in shambles celebrating after Blackburn promotion game
That's the fella.

Nice to hear.

had a drink with him in shakespeare day after city 3 b,pool 0 in 98, was telling how sad he felt looking at city players in tunnel before the mcfc 0 bury 1 game,he was at sunderlsand game other year, darren bent late penalty, drinks in cheers bar blackley

Went to watch us at wolves away a few years back and Butler got sent off. He didn't even wait for the match to finish he rang one of the lads I had travelled down with to find out where our minibus was and was there waiting when we all come out. Straight on the piss singing City songs.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Geoff Thomas.

I heard he would have walked across 200 miles of broken glass to sign for City in the early nineties.

This quote came out around the time that we were trying to sign him. I remember that it was reported at the time on Ceefax that he had signed for City from Palace. He must have got knackered on the way cos he stopped off in Wolverhampton and signed for them instead.

Does anyone remember who the Crewe player was who when he played against us at maine Road it was rumoured at the time that he was actually banned from the ground following the Spurs pitch invasion ??

Bell-Lee-Summerbee said:
Geoff Thomas.

I heard he would have walked across 200 miles of broken glass to sign for City in the early nineties.

This quote came out around the time that we were trying to sign him. I remember that it was reported at the time on Ceefax that he had signed for City from Palace. He must have got knackered on the way cos he stopped off in Wolverhampton and signed for them instead.

Does anyone remember who the Crewe player was who when he played against us at maine Road it was rumoured at the time that he was actually banned from the ground following the Spurs pitch invasion ??

Colin Little, I think, apparently had the City crest tattooed on his calf as well

Banned Tosspot said:
Ovo said:
How is Dean Ashton in there and not SWP? Swp is a blue, I thought Ashton was a rag?
SWP is not a blue from childhood.

My apologies. I thought he was. Well he certainly is now so it'll do for me.

manc_macca said:
Kevin Davies is a boyhood Blue isn't he?
and the young keeper at sunderland keiren westwood...

That dirty bastard kevin Davies supports Sheff U. He's the one who tweeted Match of the day gloating about us not beating Bolton.

-- Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:13 pm --

Bell-Lee-Summerbee said:
Geoff Thomas.

Was it Colin Little? Winger?

-- Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:15 pm --

citytill1die84 said:
Jagielka? Michael Tonge?

Jagielka and Tonge are both City fans and good mates. Met them once in Sheffield. Confirmed.

-- Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:17 pm --

nicholasjackson said:
peter crouch?

dean ashton?

Peter Crouch is QPR (despite his Mum being City and his dad being Chelsea).
Robbie Earle defo City
Ashton is City
John Sheridan is City despite being from Stretford (he said that his hero was Colin Bell and he was a City fan in his manager's notes at Chesterfield).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.