A theory about our poor pre-season

It wasn't that bad.

Er. Okay, it was. Frankly, it was pathetic. It doesn't mean we are going to have a poor season, but no matter the manner of the opposition (who have all their excuses) we looked shite.

Look, our excuses are better than their excuses?

After a the first couple of loses i dint mind only pre season and all that, but now after our 4th im starting to worry about the start of the season when i should be excited.

Maybe when they are back home and we are all cheering for them they might appear to play better? *just look at those flying pigs*

But seriously, I think that a poor pre-season is just the players getting rid of the glitches before the real battles begin. (I hope anyway)

Chelsea have lost 3 on the bounce, but you wouldn't rule them out of the running for winning the league!

They have all been away and pre-season is no indicator. The Valencia game on Sat will be more telling being at home and the final warm-up.

could it be that players arnt really trying because they dont know who figures in the 25, Only the new players are safe plus tevez, the rest could be expendable ?.

Brian Kidd and platt, would it of been different if Mancini was there? for the last 2 games

pre-seasons mean nothing ..... on the pre-season in June 1995 we WON every game (Scotland and Scandinavia) ........ the season that followed we were relegated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.