A Thought (Irish Blues)

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
no way...ya need up here in Belfast...in the glorious stadium of the mighty Glentoran

glentoran2.jpg

We've got Keith Gillespie ya know???

<insert rolling eyes / facepalm smilie>

yeooooooo this is were i usually stand for the glens games

Hi there blue moon, this is my first post here. I am an irish blue and because of the next seasons europa league final is being held here it is sort of a consolation that i could see city win their first major trophy in 40 years in my back yard, if we do not make the champions league.

dublin-blue said:
Hi there blue moon, this is my first post here. I am an irish blue and because of the next seasons europa league final is being held here it is sort of a consolation that i could see city win their first major trophy in 40 years in my back yard, if we do not make the champions league.

Thats what I mean, I've a better chance of seeing City in the Europa League final, then I do in Champions League final !!

Jesus... the Oval hasn't changed a bit since the last time I was there in 1970 (Glentoran beating Leeds United!). Has the team stayed the same too, Johnny Jamieson still there?!

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
no way...ya need up here in Belfast...in the glorious stadium of the mighty Glentoran

glentoran2.jpg

bloody typical, Europa Final in Dublin and City gonna be in Champs lge final.

Saw the stadium as i drove over the quays on the way home from the ferry port, looks impressive like a mini COMS

A lovely thought, especially as I live across the road from the Aviva, but I would HAVE to plump for Champions League football

howiedeblue said:
bloody typical, Europa Final in Dublin and City gonna be in Champs lge final.

Saw the stadium as i drove over the quays on the way home from the ferry port, looks impressive like a mini COMS

You must have seen the slightly ridiculous north end mate. It's bigger than CoMS with a 50,000 capacity.

0002d625-674.jpg

1D2O8375%20%28Small%29.JPG

IMG_9551_Small_58036788JPG.jpg

clarkie_ni said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:

glentoran2.jpg

yeooooooo this is were i usually stand for the glens games

I can see where I was standing on Saturday in thon picture. Although, I suspect I may have been happier than you......

Sorry mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.