A tribute to bluemoon (and thank you's to certain members )

Yes pretty much, living there for 6 months will do that, lol. I had a great time now but I much prefer it in Munich, much closer to home and I don't have to work out who the professionals are every time I have a drink in a bar frequented by foreigners or in a hotel - you know what I mean. The place was rife with them, especially the nightclub on the boat on the Dnipro - thought it was just my sheer animal magnetism and rugged good looks and then.... oh bugger, you want how much? lol

Oh you mean the River Palace..Haha lol yeah I know what you mean..Hehe. Still its free to look so not all lost hey ...Hehe.

Actually Im thinking of making a move, I have really had enough of the Ukraine. I love Germany. I have been there many times but after all this time here I will be looking at a little paradise...Tailand maybe. I have seen some pictures and it looks just the place..White sands, palm tree's and good night life..And not to expensive I hear..Sounds like just the ticket...

Vicky said:
Oh you mean the River Palace..Haha lol yeah I know what you mean..Hehe. Still its free to look so not all lost hey ...Hehe.

hmm, yes it was, to a certain extent, lol Do people still stand by the side of the road and strange people stop, negotiate a price and then drive you to where you want to go - seemed a really strange way of doing things and I seemed to remember the taxi drivers never had a problem with it...

Vicky said:
Actually Im thinking of making a move, I have really had enough of the Ukraine. I love Germany. I have been there many times but after all this time here I will be looking at a little paradise...Tailand maybe. I have seen some pictures and it looks just the place..White sands, palm tree's and good night life..And not to expensive I hear..Sounds like just the ticket...

I'm trying to negotiate myself being put on the team for a project we may have in Dubai at the mo....lol, we'll see if that comes off

Yes its still the same system. I don't think anything will change here for many, many years to come from street level up.

Anyway That Dubia gig sounds just the ticket. I hope it come off for you.

Im going to log for a while, work calls..lol.

I'll catch up with you on the forum soon I hope.

Thanks for the chat and nice to meet you.

Love Vicky

Vicky said:
Yes its still the same system. I don't think anything will change here for many, many years to come from street level up.

Anyway That Dubia gig sounds just the ticket. I hope it come off for you.

Im going to log for a while, work calls..lol.

I'll catch up with you on the forum soon I hope.

Thanks for the chat and nice to meet you.

Love Vicky

yes have a good one, nearly 5 o'clock for you and knocking off time lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.