A very hurt and sore RAG

If you get some success soon then all the things you hate and say about United will be happening at your club very soon.

marjon said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Aaaah, I see the "not threatened by you" group has got a few more members.

Funny how we never had so many twats when we were shit.

----------------------------------------------------

In the time this thread has been active, Manchester Uniteds debt has increased by almost 2 millions dollars.

Talking about money again?

Nope, were talking about debt.

Even when we were at our worst, w were never £800 million in debt.

morning freezah you gimp 'best manager in history' is that the same guy you were screaming the head for as we tw@ted you all over maine road with a second division team (bet you were a stain on yer mams biff when that happened but trust me you all screamed fergie out) and who many of your loyal fans say has lost his way over the past months, i know i know go play in traffic but taggart is on his way out fast infact your lucky he's lasted this long you know he has been thinking about it and i can see it happening very soon, can't believe your still here don't understand who's going to save you 20th sept maybe that skeleton dipped in pubes giggs or scar knees owen is it granny grabber rooney maybe rio in his denim shorts and crop top i can't see it really and i think deep down you know it by the way been down for your st helens shirt yet not seen many nice tip for you woman get down the gardens sat afternoon and count the thousands of blue shirts sold out within hours you see our club listens to us boys and you wear what uncle sam says why oh why have you not answered the questions of many on here yet try google dickhead that might help.

Bluemoon115 said:
marjon said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Aaaah, I see the "not threatened by you" group has got a few more members.

Funny how we never had so many twats when we were shit.

----------------------------------------------------

In the time this thread has been active, Manchester Uniteds debt has increased by almost 2 millions dollars.

Talking about money again?

Nope, were talking about debt.

Even when we were at our worst, w were never £800 million in debt.

nice one well done.

Even £800 million in debt we have won the league 3 times and european cup. If it does go tits up which it easily could do you can have our part timers and glory hunters

marjon you will do freezah's gone to school, you bet we like talking money were f@cking minted or didn't you know, cheap seasoncards/£5 tickets for top games/and plenty of freebies oh we get well looked after in this so called credit crunch you see you say this and that will happen but all we see is ground breaking ideas and schemes from mr cook christ we have a fairground every couple of weeks you should come up it's a treat they tell you to put your money back in your pocket you see everything our club does is a reaction to how you bitches get ripped off so to say it will happen you couldnt be more wrong we will be getting loads of free shit next season more than santa can carry all you will get is prices UP UP UP hahahaha yeah real value for money when you sell your two best players.

someone posted this on the lescott thread on MEN......

Off thread I know, but have you noticed the increasing number of 'sincere' united fans writing on city threads who somehow think we're interested in what their opinion is because they are sincere, rather than a w.u.m. Things is fellas, we couldn't give a toss. Suggest you stick to discussions/opinions on utd threads where you can be as sincere as you want. Ian Brightwells left peg, Milford Haven (for now) 17/07/2009 at 09:05

Yes! It's like the school-yard bully, who has been picking on us to no effect for years, suddenly notices that we have just picked up a big stick and now he wants to be 'best buddies'. I say let's hit him with the stick, as hard and as often as we can...

supergrover said:
marjon you will do freezah's gone to school, you bet we like talking money were f@cking minted or didn't you know, cheap seasoncards/£5 tickets for top games/and plenty of freebies oh we get well looked after in this so called credit crunch you see you say this and that will happen but all we see is ground breaking ideas and schemes from mr cook christ we have a fairground every couple of weeks you should come up it's a treat they tell you to put your money back in your pocket you see everything our club does is a reaction to how you bitches get ripped off so to say it will happen you couldnt be more wrong we will be getting loads of free shit next season more than santa can carry all you will get is prices UP UP UP hahahaha yeah real value for money when you sell your two best players.

Oh is that right? :|.

supergrover said:

How things will change, just wait and see!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.