A very hurt and sore RAG

Anyone consider that it's not the fucking minutes?! It's about being respected as the go-to player in big games. He felt unappreciated and held back the Sir Baconface and he left.

DonJulio said:
Anyone consider that it's not the fucking minutes?! It's about being respected as the go-to player in big games. He felt unappreciated and held back the Sir Baconface and he left.

Manchester United v Liverpool. He starts.
Manchester United v Inter Milan. He starts.

Two big games right there and I'm sure there's more; those two are just off the top of my head.

Freezah said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Freezah said:
I will not lie, because I'm not like that, yes I am Salford born and bred and I'm United till I die. I'm not going to cause a fuss, I'm not going to abuse you, I'm here for sensible discussion.

Why?

Again, honestly ... I reckon you're all getting your hopes up and it's all gonna come crashing down. I won't lie, without abusing, I still want to see it.

Anyway, now that this intro is done, onto the topic.

The article's not wrong, really. He's gone for money, because as is stated he can play every game and still not play more than before.

And again, this is not a piss-take, but he's not gone for trophies ... he's just won back-to-back PL titles and a CL the year before!

It's a messy situation anyway, but all he's doing now is trying to justify his move away.

So why did Carrick leave Spurs,or Rooney leave Everton?
For less money or more?
And they may think they have more chance of winning trophies by playing for you than spurs or Everton-but nothing in football is that certain.You're just making the usual assumptions that mostly post 92' united fans seem to make-that it will all last forever.
It won't.
And how do you know that Tevez and Ronaldo don't see the writing on the wall at OT?
Have you actually considered that maybe all is not so rosy in the fergie garden at OT?
Why Owen on a free?
That £740mill debt is killing you mate-and your transfer business so far is proving me right,don't you agree?

Why'd Carrick move? To move to a much bigger club. Rooney? Likewise.

How do you know Tevez and Ronaldo DO see the writing on the wall?
Have YOU actually considered it is all rosy at Old Trafford?
Why not have a proven striker on a "pay-as-you-play" ???
The debt's no good and if the shit hits the fan, then there's a problem. However, a large chunk of that Ronaldo fee is slammed on and now we don't have to pay Tevez wages.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but City aren't going to win the Premier League this season, and all though it's no certainty that we will either, are chances our much higher than yours.

Freezah you and your lot are moaning about Tevez only being interested in money but you fail to mention other examples closer to your team such as when Ferdinand, after being banned for 9 months with all the support that united gave him, decided he wanted a bigger contract extension and pay rise and refused to sign or make a statement until he was given in excess of 120 grand a week!

After all the support that he was given even though he was an 'alleged drug-taker' but he started touting himself around other clubs after spitting his dummy out. I remember all the United fans booing him home and away.........Are you still booing him or did he stay for the trophies in the end......rather than the pay-rise???????????

Why'd Carrick move? To move to a much bigger club. Rooney? Likewise.

How do you know Tevez and Ronaldo DO see the writing on the wall?
Have YOU actually considered it is all rosy at Old Trafford?
Why not have a proven striker on a "pay-as-you-play" ???
The debt's no good and if the shit hits the fan, then there's a problem. However, a large chunk of that Ronaldo fee is slammed on and now we don't have to pay Tevez wages.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but City aren't going to win the Premier League this season, and all though it's no certainty that we will either, are chances our much higher than yours.

What a pile of bollocks.So anyone moving to you lot is ONLY doing it to join a "bigger club."
So would Rooney,a dyed-in-the-wool Scouser and Everton fan have taken a pay-cut to join the hated manu?Are you daft?
And don't tell me that signing Owen is some kind of "masterstroke" by ferguson...it samcks of total despreation and "last resort."
Even Owen looked shocked!!!
If he wanted him that badly he would've gone after him before he signed for Newcastle,and before he sustained yet more injuries,surely?
The whole scenario,allied to the press conference yestreday and fergie's lame excuses about him "texting" Tevez says a lot more is going on than he cares to admit.His body language during the interview gave it away.He's still gutted.
And if I'm really honest-I think you're going to struggle next season with the squad you have now and the commitments you face.
I'm not going to make outlandish predictions about our chances of anything-but overall-for the first time in 25 years-I rate our squad better than yours.

I'm not going to make outlandish predictions about our chances of anything-but overall-for the first time in 25 years-I rate our squad better than yours.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Post of the year!!! :D. You really are funny.

Freezah said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Post of the year!!! :D. You really are funny.

Look at the squad mate.Giggs,Nani,Anderson,Gibson,Brown,Park,Neville,Scholes,Wellbeck....the list continues...AVERAGE.
Hargreaves is fucked and Owen will be lucky to play ten games before he''s crocked again.

The only real quality you've got left is Rooney,Ferdinand,Evra,Vidic...and errr.....Berabatov.....:-0

Your strength is at the back.Your midfield is crap.Berbatov is a fish out of water.Rooney is your only recognised forward of any repute that is likely to stay out of the treatment room.

Take yer red glasses off mate.You're slipping.

It's hurting isn't it?

Freezah said:
I will not lie, because I'm not like that, yes I am Salford born and bred and I'm United till I die. I'm not going to cause a fuss, I'm not going to abuse you, I'm here for sensible discussion.

Why?

Again, honestly ... I reckon you're all getting your hopes up and it's all gonna come crashing down. I won't lie, without abusing, I still want to see it.

Anyway, now that this intro is done, onto the topic.

The article's not wrong, really. He's gone for money, because as is stated he can play every game and still not play more than before.

And again, this is not a piss-take, but he's not gone for trophies ... he's just won back-to-back PL titles and a CL the year before!

It's a messy situation anyway, but all he's doing now is trying to justify his move away.

Of course he has come for the money you silly boy. The rest will come for the money as well because we are the most well endowed football club in the world. Why have the best players arrived at Nited, Lpool, Chelski and Arse in recent years? Not because they are playing in the chmps league but because they have chmps league money and because of this could pay the best wages. Its unfortunate that in such a short space of time that many nited, pool, chelski and arse fans have become so bitter in regards to the financial clout that the Blues now wield. Get used to it boys because as I have said before we are the most well endowed club in the world and we will be wielding our weapon aggresively for many a year to come. Dont be ashamed City fans, we are the richest by luck or chance, who knows? but we are. Does not mean we have to lose our sense of humour and be arrogant, but we should not be shy about it. Comon blues.. im luviv it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.