A video some of you may not have seen before...

Great Video.
Have seen quite a few of Sergio's goal but that is the first time I have seen Zabba in any of them.
Looks like he just hit the deck in disbelief.

Didsbury Dave said:
Never understood why people got so angry at the pitch invaders. Acting like they were going to take the title away from us or something.

I presume they just wanted the match to kick off again and make final whistle come as quickly as possible. A handful on the pitch might have attracted others on there and then it escalates.

It's great to still be finding new views and perspectives of that great day. I like how after Dzekos goal you see City all back at the centre circle ready for kick off with QPR trudging slowly out their box. I can just make me and my family out too at the corner flag after Kuns goal as it pans away from the group hug. STUPENDOUS!

As great as it is to see footage like that, I never understand why there's always one fan filming it on his phone. That would have been the last thought on my mind and to be honest if I'd have had my phone out when Sergio's goal went in I'd have ended up dropping it over the edge and I'd have never seen the fucker again!

Would have been worth it of course but the footage would never have made it to youtube.

I'd forgotten how fast after Edin's goal our players were able to get back to get the game restarted.....It almost looks like its speeded up. The view is quite near where I was last season at the back end of 305 so it was even more poignant to see this angle. Like others have said I'm not sure that I'd have had the abilty to film what was unfolding.

DiscoSteve said:
didn't mean to turn this thread into a view comparison but my experience has been as follows:-
I'm a S/T holder in 201 J and its a good view BUT
I used to be in 233 D (NW corner of Family Stand) and that was a better view - I really enjoyed the corner-to-corner view (despised the commentating old tw*t behind me who would never shut up the whole game though)

I've done one half in 301 D and felt isolated from the pitch
I've had one offs in an East Stand Box and in the North East Corner (same as seats under scoreboard) and the view was OK in both cases.
I've also sat in one-off's in 139 row H and further back and hated the view - couldn't see what was going on over the far third of the pitch at all - will never do 1st tier again!

Weird Ive done the exact same swap 233 to 201 a about 3 years ago. Totally agree ive been in cbl3 as well and the best view out of the 3 was definately 233 I was right on the back row too by the steps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.