"A wake up call"

DTeacher said:
mrscitygirl said:
Certainly is a good read BUT I can't help but feel we have given away 7 clear points and a very good goal difference to be 1 point behind and only 2 goals in front of the leaders, what's happened.

2 goals in front?

Actually, it's 8.

Which is why a draw would have been okay against Swansea, despite us expecting a win.

Nevertheless, as David Mooney's sensible article suggests, we are still in this race and are breathing down the rags' necks. A few more twists and turns yet, methinks.

I still honestly believe that CITY will be crowned Champions this season.

I hope your right. Me thinks that we've let the cat out of the bag and it will be very difficult to get it back in the bag. But we'll see!! 10 games to go there will be twists and turns thats for sure.

I think United will slip up in one or two of their "easy" fixtures now that they have taken over the lead. I watched the Blackburn match at 4 am my time and knew somehow that it would be worth the watch. They had Berbaflop mark Yakubu repeatedly, which cost them dearly. Something similar will happen again. They will not be able to sustain the luck and form that they have achieved lately.

On the flip side, City now have to dig deep and get desperate for each win, exactly the way United have been playing the past few months.

We're still in this and have as great a chance as them.

United will definitely drop points. We'll beat them for a start, plus Blackburn are scrapping and Sunderland are flying at the moment. I just hope it's not too late by the time we play them because this is the year to win it. United have never been so crap.

DTeacher said:
mrscitygirl said:
Certainly is a good read BUT I can't help but feel we have given away 7 clear points and a very good goal difference to be 1 point behind and only 2 goals in front of the leaders, what's happened.

2 goals in front?

Actually, it's 8.

Which is why a draw would have been okay against Swansea, despite us expecting a win.

Nevertheless, as David Mooney's sensible article suggests, we are still in this race and are breathing down the rags' necks. A few more twists and turns yet, methinks.

I still honestly believe that CITY will be crowned Champions this season.

I don't mean to 'have a go' mate - but i'm afraid until we get rid of this attitude of 'a draw at swansea would be good enough' mentality, then we wont be winners. Winners play to win EVERY time. Just 'good enough' isnt enough, but I suspect Mancini was thinking that way too, and therein lies the problem.................................what I witnessed against Bolton and Swansea doesnt fill me with the same positive vibe as you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.