A Year Today !!

Sick as a dog for the following three weeks,not alcohol or chicken at the Green Man,Two months later after a Covid test found that I had Covid anti - bodies.Regards the match brilliant myself and daughters,chuffed for the team and fans.

That was my last live game too, so glad I went, thoroughly enjoyable in spite of the Villa dickheads

I had to miss that game as a year today my youngest great-grandchild was baptised! Just one of those things. Sometimes you have to prioritise family! :-)
Probably as well lovely , seems there was a lot of covid around the area , the villa fan who ended up on a ventilator went to the game already ill , i expect there were loads more

Same here...

20200301-182729.jpg
Have to be honest; I didn't really enjoy the weekend as much as I probably should have. Can't really put my finger on why, either. Just found it a bit "meh", really. I enjoyed the Watford trip a lot more, and that's got nothing to do with the score. As I said, the whole weekend, not just the game. And no, I'm not getting blasé about trips to Wembley. Maybe I'm just becoming more and more of a miserable old c**t as I get older and older.

That was my last live game too, so glad I went, thoroughly enjoyable in spite of the Villa dickheads

Funny you should say that. Was chatting to my brother yesterday about the moody Villa fans that day. I compared it to the Sunderland fans a few years previous who were sound.

I was so happy we beat Villa and I felt really sorry for the Sunderland fans. Talk about dignity.

Funny you should say that. Was chatting to my brother yesterday about the moody Villa fans that day. I compared it to the Sunderland fans a few years previous who were sound.

I was so happy we beat Villa and I felt really sorry for the Sunderland fans. Talk about dignity.

Aside from the rags they were the worst fan's I've encountered at Wembley in years. I really wish we would have totally hammered them, they deserved a 6-0 much more than Watford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.