Aalborg hospitality

bluemoon27

Not sure if its been posted yet but City are doing tickets for the hospitality in the 1894 bar which includes match ticket,car parking,match programme and a pie for £20+vat and £10 for kids and you get to sit in them padded seats whhooo.Ive been in it before and some of the players came in the bar after the game,just thought id let people know about it if you fancied a change for the same price also you can get in even if your not a season ticket holder or a member

bluemoon27 said:
Not sure if its been posted yet but City are doing tickets for the hospitality in the 1894 bar which includes match ticket,car parking,match programme and a pie for £20+vat and £10 for kids and you get to sit in them padded seats whhooo.Ive been in it before and some of the players came in the bar after the game,just thought id let people know about it if you fancied a change for the same price also you can get in even if your not a season ticket holder or a member

1894 is sold out so they have added the mancunian suite for the same price and offer, just booked 5 tickets

1894 is sold out but they are doing the same deal in the Mancunian, booked it this afternoon whilst at the Youth Cup

I would think so, I had booked 2 seasoncard seats and then saw the offer and went to the ticket office told them I had booked in the Mancunian and they refunded the normal tickets for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.