Aalborg prematch info

Danish_blue

Hi guys,

You´re coming to good old Denmark again and i hope to see some of you lads again this time.
Us scandinavian are planning a prematch at the John Bull Pub, so i hope that you guys are coming there?

Here are some info: http://www.john-bull.dk/findos.html Ind Danish.

I can surely recommend, Jomfru Ane Gade (main pub street in Aalborg) here is alot of pubs, restaurants and so on..

If you guys have any questions, please let me know, and i will answer as good and quick as i can.

The adress for John Bull Pub:
Østerågade 20
9000 Aalborg
Tlf.: +45 98 11 57 88

Danish_blue said:
Hi guys,

You´re coming to good old Denmark again and i hope to see some of you lads again this time.
Us scandinavian are planning a prematch at the John Bull Pub, so i hope that you guys are coming there?

Here are some info: http://www.john-bull.dk/findos.html Ind Danish.

I can surely recommend, Jomfru Ane Gade (main pub street in Aalborg) here is alot of pubs, restaurants and so on..

If you guys have any questions, please let me know, and i will answer as good and quick as i can.

The adress for John Bull Pub:
Østerågade 20
9000 Aalborg
Tlf.: +45 98 11 57 88
how far away from the ground is Jomfru Ane Gade ?

blue b4 the moon said:
I'm staying in Odense with my mate.

He's driving up to the game. How are you getting there?

Actually i´m living in Odense. I´m taking the train (3,5 hours) tommorow morning to Aalborg, and will be there about 1.30 at the John Bull Pub. I hope you will come and join us there..

I was in Odense for Wed night. We had space in our car you could have travelled with us but didn't get to see your message until today.

We were in the pub facing John Bull with Buzzer and Cook.

Hope you had a good one.

blue b4 the moon said:
I was in Odense for Wed night. We had space in our car you could have travelled with us but didn't get to see your message until today.

We were in the pub facing John Bull with Buzzer and Cook.

Hope you had a good one.

Argh. Could have been great. I were in the John Bull for about 1.30 hour from 1.30 to 3 and then went to the Jomfru Ane Gade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.