Aarón Martín

They could use some reinvestment after the poor showing against Leganés where they lost 1-0 at home. Martín had a couple of great last ditch clearances to prevent them from losing by a bigger margin. Didn't get the chance to see full time stats but they posted at HT his passing was around 80% and he was one of the fastest on the pitch. He also had this really great diagonal pass that their MF Perez failed to latch on to but if he has more of that in his bag then I can see him being pretty useful for us. If we weren't linked with him I would probably never go out of my way to watch a full Espanyol match because their isn't much to that team, but early showings so far is that this money could save them from relegation if we can act quickly.

Looks like it's not happening, still leaves a foreign space open, either for a current player: Mangala (looks like he could leave), Denayer (unlikely), Bony (unlikely), Zinchenko etc... or we could try and get a deal late in the market.

Listed for golden boy award.
Aarón Martin, Espanyol; Jean-Kévin Augustin, RB Leipzig; Rodrigo Bentacur, Juventus; Steven Bergwijn, PSV Eindhoven; Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Everton; Federico Chiesa, Fiorentina; Ousmane Dembélé, Barcelona; Amadou Diawara, Napoli; Kasper Dolberg, Ajax; Gianluigi Donnarumma, Milan; Gabriel Jesus, Manchester City; Joe Gomez, Liverpool; Benjamin Henrichs, Bayer Leverkusen; Borja Mayoral, Real Madrid; Kylian Mbappé, Paris Saint-Germain; Emre Mor, Celta Vigo; Reece Oxford, Borussia Mönchengladbach; Christian Pulisic, Borussia Dortmund; Marcus Rashford, Manchester United; Allan Saint-Maximim, Nice; Dominic Solanke, Liverpool; Theo Hernandez, Real Madrid; Youri Tielemans, Monaco; Enes Ünal, Villarreal; Kyle Walker-Peters, Tottenham.

Everyone seems to think we'll go back in for this guy in January. Granted i've still not seen much of him but have kept an eye out for people commenting on him. Seems to be highly rated, obviously nominated for the Golden Boy award just recently.

He's quick...............

Guy-Martin.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.