Aaron Lennon

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/f...star-marco-rojas/story-fndmchp2-1226558479021

There's a bloke the local press here are saying is being looked at by Liverpool and Juve... a Kiwi fella playing for Melbourne Victory; 5'6, u/20 World Cup rep for NZ, full international as well, but also able to play for Chile.

Very skillful, also quick, thumping shot. Been very very good so far.

If we want a FFP-worthy back up who can actually play and will probably be content for a squad role, might be worth it on a cheapie - Tom Rogic cost Celtic $750,000 - he'd have to be about the same.

rojas-marco-goal.jpg

Very under rated.

People keep saying that Mancini don't need wingers, but I think Lennon can play the passing game and can also use his pace and skills to beat fullbacks are create chances.

I like Lennon he has a good attitude always gives 100% has pace to burn and creates opportunities for team mates

He also is good at selecting the right option which can't be said for all speed merchants, he was Spurs biggest threat against the Rags and it was no surprise to me that he created the winner, a different player than Bale but for me he can be more effective and have a greater impact on a tight game due to his pace and trickery, the rags dealt with Bale Sunday by crowding him out and not allowing him to get those legs going you can't do the same thing with a Lennon type player

I would have him he is the type of player who makes things happen when games are tight so it would be a yes from me

Very tricky player, and he does track back. He would give us something else.

Two of the worst, shitty, insignificant sources around make up a story and it leads to a thread on here?

For fuck's sake...

sergiokun said:
caughtoffside are the worst for crazy made up reports
No ones disputing that, but it doesn't stop people discussing if a player may or may not suit our club

-- Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:21 pm --

Seosa said:
Two of the worst, shitty, insignificant sources around make up a story and it leads to a thread on here?

For fuck's sake...
Same as above

Great player and man of the match against United whilst Bale didnt even turn up.

Since Walcott has signed a new deal would be an ideal winger if we can get him at a good price

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.