Aaron Ramsey

kenzie115

There has been absolutely no speculation regarding us even making a bid for Ramsey but what would your feelings be if there were and we subsequently signed him?

Obviously he's a very talented player, he's been developed by Wenger so would be comfortable with our possession style and he's home-grown.

However, would he work in the two-man central midfield Pellegrini favours? If not, could he occupy one of the wider roles that Silva, Nasri and Milner currently dominate?

How much would he cost?

kenzie115 said:
There has been absolutely no speculation regarding us even making a bid for Ramsey but what would your feelings be if there were and we subsequently signed him?

Obviously he's a very talented player, he's been developed by Wenger so would be comfortable with our possession style and he's home-grown.

1However, would he work in the two-man central midfield Pellegrini favours? If not, could he occupy one of the wider roles that Silva, Nasri and Milner currently dominate?

2How much would he cost?
1. No and No
2. Just signed a new contract this year and Wenger won't sell him.

If he got his injury problems under control I'd have him here in a second. Very clever player and would be immense next to Yaya in the midfield.

Can we have a separate thread for "people you'd like to see at Man City" and leave the majority of new threads for actual rumours?

Bottomless_Sailor said:
Can we have a separate thread for "people you'd like to see at Man City" and leave the majority of new threads for actual rumours?

I'm with this. I like discussing players with no link whatsoever, cause every man can dream, but it would be nice if it was in a specific place for that. I clicked on this thread title thinking there might be an actual link in the media.

Which struck me as insane, of course, because he's not what we need (fantastic though he may be) and would cost us an absolute fortune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.