Aaron Wan-Bissaka (signed for United)

They’ll over pay, a club as shite as them has to the position they’re in, in fairness he looks a very good prospect, £50-£60m is a huge gamble mind

[/B]I suggested we should get him 3 years ago when he was dominant in the French league. The fact that he played Leftback, Rightback and right wing and was dominant at all 3 statistically at 22 made me know he was going to be special.

As usual, we are late to the party. Perhaps it's just the curse of being a big team. You really can't scout strictly by talent :(
1cik8g.jpg

No, they were highly critical of us overpaying for Walker and Mendy - so there’s no way an upstanding club like United would do that... would they? Interestingly, they’ll get rinsed for another £20m - I bet the final fee is nearer £60m.

I would expect minimum 60m and I wouldn’t be surprised if they pay the full 75m Palace are asking. He has 3 years on his contract and Palace seem to be well off.

If United or anyone else pay £70m for a full back you’d expect perfection.

Indeed. Players will improve but the English premium is prohibitive.

Still think the club will use existing players to cover certain minutes and, thus, save to invest elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.