Abdul Razak

Good move, need him to be able to play full 90 minutes when he comes back.

He's a lot younger than I originally thought, shame he didn't go and hook up with Guidetti at Feyenoord but will be a bit easier to follow him over here.

Why Portsmouth? We don't have any links that i am aware of and they currently looking for a manager.

Project Rain said:
Every time he plays he impresses me, good luck to him.

Also it's two months not one.

According to the Portsmouth website, it's one month. According to Abdul Razak, who I was with and spoke to on Thursday night at about 5pm , it's one month.
Why Portsmouth? We don't have any links that i am aware of and they currently looking for a manager.
He was due to go back to Palace after the Birmingham game for a one month loan deal. I don't know why that didn't happen but he's happy with the Portsmouth loan as it gives him game time.
The short loans that the club are giving some of the younger players doensn't mean anything other than the club wanting to get the younger lads some experience. There is nothing else to read into it such as players being frozen out or not 'fancied' as future prospects. It works for City, the Player and the club getting our youngsters on loan. I believe Abdul can go on to be an awesome player for City in the years to come. His attitude to football and to life in general is absolutely magnificent, he's a really great lad. Somebody that I feel we should be proud of to have represent our club.

Something about this fellow where we'll see him break into the first team hopefully soon?..seems to have a lot of talent, so maybe Mancini might give him more playing time, especially when he comes back from Portsmouth.....

Rate this guy very highly. Hope after this month we don't loan him out for too long he'll be an ideal replacement for Yaya when he's at ACON. Also we don't want to be overally reliant on Hargreaves we're all well aware how prone to injury he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.