Abdul Razak

mansour's tow ropes said:
Jay Division said:
He's always re-tweeting the praise he gets on twitter. Had to unfollow him.

Honestly can't see him making it with us, has a bit of an inflated ego. Needs to look to Nastasic in lessons on keeping himself grounded. i.e. Get off Twitter and work on getting yourself more involved in the first team.
Nastasic is on twitter and does exactly the same thing. Its just he has his account set to private so only has a few hundred followers rather than thousands

You sure you're not just following a fake account?

Nastasic isn't on Twitter.

If he was he would have a blue tick next to his name and he would be mentioned on the official twitter page.

Jay Division said:

Honestly can't see him making it with us, has a bit of an inflated ego. Needs to look to Nastasic in lessons on keeping himself grounded. i.e. Get off Twitter and work on getting yourself more involved in the first team.

I hate it when players do this. Denis Suarez was doing it a lot last week, and I've seen several other members of the EDS and U18's do it. If they were actually any good they would be in the first team, wish they'd focus on that rather than lapping up meaningless praise from people begging for a retweet.

RT

Jay Division said:

Nervous Nedum said:
Jay Division said:

I hate it when players do this. Denis Suarez was doing it a lot last week, and I've seen several other members of the EDS and U18's do it. If they were actually any good they would be in the first team, wish they'd focus on that rather than lapping up meaningless praise from people begging for a retweet.
People on here lap it up as well. Banging on all the time how Mancini is in the wrong for not playing them or how he is a cheque book manager because he never plays them.

As you say if they are good enough they will play, when we played v Reading as an example that week Rekik must have put a shift in so he played.

Nervous Nedum said:
Jay Division said:

Nonsense, Pozo is 16 and scoring regularly in the reserves, but because he's not playing for the first team he's no good?

Only players i see coming close to the first team are Razak, Rekik, Suarez, Pozo and Lopes.

All are an amazing talents at such a young age.

He's a decent player, but he has that look of bambi on ice every time he gets the ball. Reminds me a bit of Yaya. Dribbles like a lost centre back but somehow makes it work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.