Abou Diaby

Ragnarok

Just watched the highlights of the liverpool match. He was class. If he can stay injury free, then he will be one of the prems best. Dare say we go for him in Jan?

My mates laughed at me when I said they won't miss Song too much with him fully fit, I do think he's a cracking player BUT far too inconsistent. Great performance at the weekend but would be keen so him replicate it in their next game.

Our midfield's stacked with a mixture of quality, age and experience right now so no need.

Watching the game yesterday and said that he could be Yaya's replacement in a couple of years, made it look effortless at times.

On another note, i see Stevie 'worldclass my arse' G has got even worse than last season. He's become that bad he's even forgot how to do his starfish impersonation now!

Watched the game and he was excellent. Think a lot of Arse fans (least the ones I know) know he's a better player than Song when he's on his game.

It's just keeping him fit and in form that's the problem.

Very good player when he is fit and on form as already said.

Wenger wouldn't have persisted with him if there was no talent there. We have no need for him so no point making a bid.

Wait till Wilshere is fit again ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.