Abou Diaby

GerBlueBear said:
My mates laughed at me when I said they won't miss Song too much with him fully fit, I do think he's a cracking player BUT far too inconsistent. Great performance at the weekend but would be keen so him replicate it in their next game.

Our midfield's stacked with a mixture of quality, age and experience right now so no need.

True and Rodwell is looking interesting.

Ragnarok said:
Just watched the highlights of the liverpool match. He was class. If he can stay injury free, then he will be one of the prems best. Dare say we go for him in Jan?

its a great shout, how good was he.

de niro said:
Ragnarok said:
Just watched the highlights of the liverpool match. He was class. If he can stay injury free, then he will be one of the prems best. Dare say we go for him in Jan?

its a great shout, how good was he.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2KAR1E49Jc[/youtube]

Arsenal have sold two of their most influential players (again), yet they still seem to have a decent team.

The_Mo said:
Arsenal have sold two of their most influential players (again), yet they still seem to have a decent team.

Diaby is better than song, Cazorla is already their best player. If Podolski pans out they will be MUCH better than last year, especially with their new defensive coach. They still haven't conceded a goal yet, have they?

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
The_Mo said:

Diaby is better than song, Cazorla is already their best player. If Podolski pans out they will be MUCH better than last year, especially with their new defensive coach. They still haven't conceded a goal yet, have they?

Based on 1 game?

Kun Aguero said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
The_Mo said:

Based on 1 game?

No, he was much better than Song for several years before his injuries. I remember Vieira saying in an interview on CityTV that Diaby was the player that reminded him most of himself.

Edit: Side note: Something intersting I read.... said Diaby was fit for several years using his own personal trainer, but Arsenal asked him to start using their physios. He broke down almost immediately, and wasn't allowed to rejoin his old trainer until this summer. Should be interesting to see if that makes a difference with his fitness.

he needs to be more consistant firstly and secondly where does he fit in ? we need wingers ones that are direct and can cross ( valencia,sterling)as well as one that is tricky and skilfull to replace AJ (how many games did he change when he came on as sub last season?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.