About the game!!

Shafter

I'm happy as fuck but not on here to gloat before you shoot me down.

Tonight you fucking murdered us for the first half hour or so but as the night progressed i think we were well worth our win!

You were unlucky with the sending off (granted it was fucking harsh) but i think bellamy was sailing close to the wind aswell..........as was fuller to be honest!!

However, hoofball or not it was a great goal by kitson and a top piece of finishing by tuncay to put us through.

Had a good laugh with blues fans tonight in the pub before the game (from northern moor wherever that is??)
Anyhow, at least you wont have to put up with our shit football until next season

The Tuncay goal was reminiscent of one of the greatest goals scored against us ..... Ricky Villas at Wembley in 1981 against Spurs ...... same swagger , same style , and absolutely the same end product!

The first goal you scored was a good goal ..... but awful defending from us , we just didn't move with your players.

And your 2nd goal highlighted , once again , the flaws of Shay Given ....... a guy who looked completely lost in a sea of souls!

played well stoke and deserved the win.they graft hard! good luck in the next round and for the rest of the season lad.

i agree with you but cant help but believe we would not have lost the game had we not gone down to 10 men

yeh!!!......wow,after watching three helpings of your lot,i feel like slitting my wrists!!!!
all i can say mate is thank fook i dont have to watch you every week,its bad enough having to watch City,...anyway get your thugs ready for london,your gonna need em!!

We played a lot better than last Tuesday, we got murdered for the first 30 mins last week. This time we were on top. It is a game of luck and what we got one minute we lost the next with the red card. Saves me about £100 though.

mcfc_nick said:
i agree with you but cant help but believe we would not have lost the game had we not gone down to 10 men
Indeed mate it would've been a different story if you did'nt go down to 10 because it was then the game changed and we went for it!

It's easy saying in hindsight but i thought it was going to penalties until the sending off!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.