About the game!!

Fair play to Stoke, although the tactics are awful to watch in play and do my head in.. they seemed to work in the end. After the first 20 mins i thought it was going to be a lot easier. Had some good posession and Stoke didn't really have any drive going forward, we really suffered from Bellamys miss though after that we just seemed to take the foot off the pedal and let in the pressure. Delaps throws are pretty over-rated and in all honesty i felt they were the only threat and we dealt with all but 1, decent game anyway which i still think we should of got something out of. I completely lost my rag however when Ade was sent off it ruined the game.

Congrats but thank god we don't have to meet again, can't wish you luck in all honesty as it might mean you're on the tele again .....

Shafter said:
I'm happy as fuck but not on here to gloat before you shoot me down.

Tonight you fucking murdered us for the first half hour or so but as the night progressed i think we were well worth our win!

To be honest, we should have won the game in that first half hour and been well out of sight, so I don't think you can say you deserved the win, although I will congratulate you....

You were unlucky with the sending off (granted it was fucking harsh) but i think bellamy was sailing close to the wind aswell..........as was fuller to be honest!!

I note you omit HUTH, who should have walked for the assault on Bellamy...

However, hoofball or not it was a great goal by kitson and a top piece of finishing by tuncay to put us through.

Kitson given far too much space but Tuncay's goal was class I agree. However, it may seem sour grapes to you as you support Stoke, but I maintain that we should have had the game won and over with in the first half and Bellamy, Ireland, Barry and Santa Cruz all missed reasonably easy chances....

Had a good laugh with blues fans tonight in the pub before the game (from northern moor wherever that is??)
Anyhow, at least you wont have to put up with our shit football until next season

blutone3 said:
yeh!!!......wow,after watching three helpings of your lot,i feel like slitting my wrists!!!!
all i can say mate is thank fook i dont have to watch you every week,its bad enough having to watch City,...anyway get your thugs ready for london,your gonna need em!!
Don't remind me mate.....i've run the gauntlet once or twice down london when i wasn't even looking for it!!! Wrong uns them chelsea goons!!!........You'll experience them at the weekend im sure

Shafter said:
blutone3 said:
yeh!!!......wow,after watching three helpings of your lot,i feel like slitting my wrists!!!!
all i can say mate is thank fook i dont have to watch you every week,its bad enough having to watch City,...anyway get your thugs ready for london,your gonna need em!!
Don't remind me mate.....i've run the gauntlet once or twice down london when i wasn't even looking for it!!! Wrong uns them chelsea goons!!!........You'll experience them at the weekend im sure

Seen nowt there since the early 90s. It is all very middle class now. You get the odd comment but that is all that is.

DTeacher said:
Shafter said:
I'm happy as fuck but not on here to gloat before you shoot me down.

Tonight you fucking murdered us for the first half hour or so but as the night progressed i think we were well worth our win!

To be honest, we should have won the game in that first half hour and been well out of sight, so I don't think you can say you deserved the win, although I will congratulate you....

You were unlucky with the sending off (granted it was fucking harsh) but i think bellamy was sailing close to the wind aswell..........as was fuller to be honest!!

I note you omit HUTH, who should have walked for the assault on Bellamy...

However, hoofball or not it was a great goal by kitson and a top piece of finishing by tuncay to put us through.

Kitson given far too much space but Tuncay's goal was class I agree. However, it may seem sour grapes to you as you support Stoke, but I maintain that we should have had the game won and over with in the first half and Bellamy, Ireland, Barry and Santa Cruz all missed reasonably easy chances....

Had a good laugh with blues fans tonight in the pub before the game (from northern moor wherever that is??)
Anyhow, at least you wont have to put up with our shit football until next season
Good post mate.....can't argue with anything you've said!!

Shafter said:

Thanks mate...are you SURE you are a Stoke fan ;o)

If you are gonna be that nice, maybe you could become an adopted blue? (Swap for one of our more obnoxious 'fans')

DTeacher said:
Shafter said:

If you are gonna be that nice, maybe you could become an adopted blue? (Swap for one of our more obnoxious 'fans')
Haha, no chance mate, stokie through and through me ya know........12 fingers in total and webbed feet lol!!!

But you gave a fair analysis of the game mate (i saw it from the boothen end) and i thought we were going to get hammered after the 1st 20 mins or so!!

but with the outcome i am more than happy and again i believe we deserved it ;-)

Shafter said:
DTeacher said:

Haha, no chance mate, stokie through and through me ya know........12 fingers in total and webbed feet lol!!!

But you gave a fair analysis of the game mate (i saw it from the boothen end) and i thought we were going to get hammered after the 1st 20 mins or so!!

but with the outcome i am more than happy and again i believe we deserved it ;-)

Fair enough mate.....congrats again.....muttered through gritted teeth though!

never realised how much of a twat fuller really is until the last few weeks, both games we played in the league at crimbo and the F.A cup game at our place, he gave the V's to a section of our crowd, and he's a diver and a dirty bastard, shame de jong wasn't playing tonight, he would of welcomed him into the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.