absolute crap

MelbourneBlue said:
that is all

That is NOT all, not by a long chalk.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'd better eat those Bolton tossers for tea on Tuesday or someone is dead.

weve played well over the last month or so the enter toure and the crap long ball returns can he not see it dont work!!!! and superman since he has returned has put in piss poor half harted performances.

I said before the game that if we didn't go there with the right attitude , we'd come a cropper.

We got it wrong right from the word go with Mancinis team selection ........ you need to hit sides like this with pace and width from the 'off' ... and today , until young Johnson and Petrov showed up . we had neither .

Pace and width were all that the rags and Spurs used to create the goals that beat Hull on their own ground prior to this game.

The midfied was a complete waste of time , and for an hour it didn't even look like our defenders had turned up ........ and Bellamys attempt to clear the ball for Hulls second goal was absolutely laughable.

Pam said:
MelbourneBlue said:
that is all

That is NOT all, not by a long chalk.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'd better eat those Bolton tossers for tea on Tuesday or someone is dead.

To be honest i dont think we will

We aint as good as people think we are absolutely not a top 4 team and i cannot even see a top 6

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.