Abu Dhabi attacked by ballistic missiles

I did wonder if it was really a dipper caliphate based in Iran. I'm sure if any wreckage is found with YNWA written on it will confirm it.
They'd no doubt claim it was Chelsea fans.

What would they gain by destabilising the UAE?
Assume you're referring to Iran, who have already destabilised Iraq, Syria & Lebanon.

Reactions: mat
What would they gain by destabilising the UAE?

More likely trying to split the UAE off from being politically matey with Saudi Arabia in the region, rather than destabilising UAE as a whole?

It's a fair way to fire a missile though, across Saudi Arabia, albeit a mostly empty part. I'd have thought that 1000 miles is a long way when you have a decent defence system - you'd expect to be able to take it out.

They'd no doubt claim it was Chelsea fans.

Assume you're referring to Iran, who have already destabilised Iraq, Syria & Lebanon.
Yep.

Would you say they've done it on the quiet because the world is looking at Ukraine?

Be interesting to see what UAE do in return.

Reports that the Iran-backed Houthi rebels have attacked Abu Dhabi with drones and now ballistic missiles. The claim is that these were intercepted in flight and didn't strike their targets. Iran is a very dangerous regime & seems intent on destabilising the ME region.

Tbf the Saudis and UAE have been bombing the shit out of them for years, no suprise at some point they fire back.

Iran are cunts, but are just like the other major powers in the middle east when they destabalise their neighbour for military and political game, unfortunately there is no one looking out for the greater good in the region, just self preservation.

blame some daft **** with a ruler a century ago

Does UAE have a political alliance with Israel? My knowledge is sketchy.
Yes but that need not necessarily be the reason for these attacks, since UAE is a major part of the coalition fighting against the Houthis in Yemen, a conflict which has seen multiple war crimes committed by both sides.

Reactions: mat
Yes but that need not necessarily be the reason for these attacks, since UAE is a major part of the coalition fighting against the Houthis in Yemen, a conflict which has seen multiple war crimes committed by both sides.
Our government isn't squeaky clean with it. Selling arms to bomb the shit out of Yemen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.