ACA VS I FORGOT!! : )

gazhinio said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
Dont tell tevez : )

By the way I was going to ask you if you have got your ticket for the party night, your going arent you?

I did have a party in newcastle!! It was my mates, But now i might be able to stay at home and come to this buzzing party!! It should be top!! I am going to get in touch with Bluebird or co in the upcoming days and tell them before the tickets sell out!!!!

Blueboylewis09 said:
gazhinio said:
By the way I was going to ask you if you have got your ticket for the party night, your going arent you?

I did have a party in newcastle!! It was my mates, But now i might be able to stay at home and come to this buzzing party!! It should be top!! I am going to get in touch with Bluebird or co in the upcoming days and tell them before the tickets sell out!!!!

Just go for it fella, dont piss about or you might miss out on a really good night!!..
p.s. no beer for you Iam afraid, I will have to have yours for you...arent I kind?

gazhinio said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

Just go for it fella, dont piss about or you might miss out on a really good night!!..
p.s. no beer for you Iam afraid, I will have to have yours for you...arent I kind?

Haha, yeh i am doing my best to get there! Haha yeh i have been warned about the beer. You can get me a coke! Then you will be kind : )

Blueboylewis09 said:
gazhinio said:

Haha, yeh i am doing my best to get there! Haha yeh i have been warned about the beer. You can get me a line of coke! Then you will be kind : )

Just say NO Lewis!!..

Blueboylewis09 said:
Pearson said:
if im right,
was the other school St Antonys?

Nope friendly from the other day that i forgot to post, If you had give me time lol, I was about to post todays score that didnt go very well.

Who are you anyway mate? Are you a parent of there kids or what?

parent? i'm 14 mate
I just live near the school and they were bragging how they beat ACA 10-1 (year 10s)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.