Academy stadium

levets

Team supported
City
What’s going on with the terraces behind each goal. Overkill on the crush barriers. Are they installing more seats? On another note, they look hideous in yellow, surely they should be blue.

It's not safe standing. It's the standard terrace that you would get in league 1 or below
So are they going to let people use the terraces? I don't go to EDS games any more at the beginning they'd let you stand but then quickly stopped people standing.
I found the Academy Stadium experience unpleasant, They really messed up with the design and are far too officious to the point of being rude.

What’s going on with the terraces behind each goal. Overkill on the crush barriers. Are they installing more seats? On another note, they look hideous in yellow, surely they should be blue.

I haven't been for over a year, but when i used to go quite regularly the barriers behind the goal were your normal grey type of thing.

You can just about spot them on this pic (not my pic!) https://www.footballgroundmap.com/photo/22785/manchester-city-academy-stadium/manchester-city-women

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.