Access Card - Stupid question

Stiss

Hello everyone!

I have a 2009/10 Access card back from then, last time I used it was 2010/11 season due to work commitments. This will still be ok to use now right? For tickets that are on general sale?

I'm waiting for the Ajax tickets to go on sale and I don't want to miss out because my card is no longer usable etc.

Thanks!

Stiss said:
Hello everyone!

I have a 2009/10 Access card back from then, last time I used it was 2010/11 season due to work commitments. This will still be ok to use now right? For tickets that are on general sale?

I'm waiting for the Ajax tickets to go on sale and I don't want to miss out because my card is no longer usable etc.

Thanks!
You will need a new card but your supporters number will remain the same. Call them on 1614441894

blumoon said:
Stiss said:
Hello everyone!

Thanks!
You will need a new card but your supporters number will remain the same. Call them on 1614441894

Cool! thanks for this!! Guess I'll give them a call tomorrow when I finish work.

Used an access card over the past couple of seasons for a few tickets and you get sent a paper ticket. Still a member of the club so they had all the necessary details on file and came through the post when I ordered online.

Access card ?

Does it still exist ?

I thought we'd done away with access card and citycard , and it was 'Blue membership' now??

black mamba said:
Access card ?

Does it still exist ?

I thought we'd done away with access card and citycard , and it was 'Blue membership' now??
Good point! - Unless you pay your tenner it will be paper ticket only I assume.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.