Access Cards

Blue_Rossy

Hi ive been doing most of the deals this year because i have 2 kids aswell so against brum i got the deal for £30 for me and my lad etc. As im having the house renovated its financially helping me out loads and im still able to go to games. Again im doing the same vs the spuds etc. But the question is ive got myself and my 2 kids on access cards so i ring up and pay over the phone by CC and im able to use the access cards to get in etc, now my son wont be able to go vs the spuds as its a night game and hes only 7 and hes got school tests next day so mum said no! but my brother who is 30 has never been to a game and asked if my son aint going can i try my 1st game at city, but how dodgy is it for my bro to use my 7yr olds access card to get in? can they sus him out etc?

sorry about my life story lol.

The turnstyle will flash green and amber, its up to the stewards to then ask why an adult is using a kids ticket and take it off him there and then.

Defo dodgy light indicator on scanner picks up whether its an adult or kids card etc...though you may be lucky if there is not a steward on the other side of the turnstile or you get in near kick off time but take into account if caught they will confiscate the card..

hello said:
The turnstyle will flash green and amber, its up to the stewards to then ask why an adult is using a kids ticket and take it off him there and then.
i have tested this theory on the Entrance I use (p) and the lights have never flashed green or amber

Blue_Rossy said:
Hi ive been doing most of the deals this year because i have 2 kids aswell so against brum i got the deal for £30 for me and my lad etc. As im having the house renovated its financially helping me out loads and im still able to go to games. Again im doing the same vs the spuds etc. But the question is ive got myself and my 2 kids on access cards so i ring up and pay over the phone by CC and im able to use the access cards to get in etc, now my son wont be able to go vs the spuds as its a night game and hes only 7 and hes got school tests next day so mum said no! but my brother who is 30 has never been to a game and asked if my son aint going can i try my 1st game at city, but how dodgy is it for my bro to use my 7yr olds access card to get in? can they sus him out etc?

sorry about my life story lol.
Only if they check your card for some reason like it not working, happened to me once and I said I had picked up the wrong card at home as my lad was ill and couldn't go. They let me in.

The lights where you place your card will be different for an adult ticket so you take the chance of having it confiscated, and id expect some kind of issue to be taken with from that.

But i dont see why you cant just upgrade it to an adult, they allow me to do it on my son's season card. you just pay the difference. Suppose it all depends on how many points you have on the card and if you care about not getting in and loseing your card for good

sniff said:
The lights where you place your card will be different for an adult ticket so you take the chance of having it confiscated, and id expect some kind of issue to be taken with from that.

But i dont see why you cant just upgrade it to an adult, they allow me to do it on my son's season card. you just pay the difference. Suppose it all depends on how many points you have on the card and if you care about not getting in and loseing your card for good

As it is a season card rather than a season ticket they will simply give him an access card and so give him a new supporter number. His seat still needs to be allocated.

Club Route: they'll issue your brother a access card, but keep the same seat as your son would of done, as well as your brother paying the ticket difference.

Cheaper route: let your brother use it, and make sure your brother is well rehearsed for simply saying: oh, you're joking? i've picked up my sons card, hes at his mothers tonight. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.