Accolades for Pep.

goalmole

Faster the headwind blows, higher the eagle soars
With all the shit that has come Manuel Pellegrini's way despite the success he has had while he has been with us I'm willing to make a prediction at this point.
I am willing to bet that before the end of Pep's 3 year stint he will have been called (and I'm keeping it polite here):
A clown
Inept
Useless
Been found out
Only had success at Barca because of Messi
Had success at Bayern only because of the team that Heynckes had bequeathed him
Should never have been hired when Mourinho was available

I would just hasten to add that I don't have a crystal ball just that I read these boards quite regularly so know what to expect.
Please feel free to add your own suggestions.

The three 'C's

Clueless
Charlatan

I am willing to bet he'll be called all them things before the end of his first season with us.

Part of the Barca trios conspiracy to undermine us and go back to Barca. Must be in there.

No doubt when Pep releases his future autobiography, he will reveal that he posted under a nom de plume on Bluemoon and he was branded a "rag".

Read the book on him: it shows his obsessive attention to detail, what he demands of his players, his preparation on the opposition, everything about him as a coach...

We will certainly play poorly and lose games under Guardiola and he will certainly make mistakes from time to time. But none of that will be because he keeps getting the same things wrong over and over again, and it will not because he hasn't drilled the team defensively to the point where they not only know their job but every single other member of the squad's job right down to squad member #25.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.