According to Joey, Tevez is all that's wrong with the modern

irishben said:
mikeyboy said:
The irony of joey Barton preaching anti racism after the Richard Dunne Thailand incident.

what happened there? was there racism involved? I remember He slapped a teenager and scuffled with Dunne, don't think there was anything racist involved although there was nothing about being anti racist in the interview to be fair

From speaking to some that were in the bar at the time, barton came out with a few racist statements that started the fracas<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:34 am --<br /><br />
irishben said:
mikeyboy said:
The irony of joey Barton preaching anti racism after the Richard Dunne Thailand incident.

what happened there? was there racism involved? I remember He slapped a teenager and scuffled with Dunne, don't think there was anything racist involved although there was nothing about being anti racist in the interview to be fair

From speaking to some that were in the bar at the time, barton came out with a few racist statements that started the fracas

Skashion said:
Rocket Sauce said:
Probably for starting off his day with a laugh. This is one of the more hilarious things I've read today by a long shot.
Not for me, David Thorne has just put up a new post: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.27bslash6.com/e34f.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.27bslash6.com/e34f.html</a>

Haha.he cracks me up

irishben said:
mikeyboy said:

let's just say andy cole had just signed for us and a certain someone wasn't too pleased.

I watched Barton trying his bollocks off trying to get Gervinho sent off on his debut for Arsenal at Newcastle. He preaches about all that is wrong with the game. He's just a little man with a big head and gob to match. Lets face it Joey (isn't that a goldfishes name) you never made it.

"A few scrapes"!? Since when was battering the fuck out of numerous people just a scrape? Constantly highlights other people's mistakes/problems so people will try and forget about his, just fuck off Joseph.

I am not sure if Barton can get half these awards :)

Copa Libertadores Most Valuable Player: 2003
Silver Olimpia (Argentine Footballer of the Year): 2003, 2004
Golden Olimpia (Argentine Sportsperson of the Year): 2004
Olympic Golden Boot: 2004
CBF Campeonato Brasileiro Best Player: 2005

Placar Bola de Ouro: 2005
South American Footballer of the Year: 2003, 2004, 2005
Hammer of the Year: 2007
FA Premier League Player of the Month: December 2009[130]
PFA Player of the Month: March 2010[131]
Manchester City Official Supporter's Player of the Year: 2009–10[132]
Manchester City Player's Player of the Year: 2009–10[132]
Premier League Golden Boot: 2010–11*

mikeyboy said:
irishben said:
mikeyboy said:

let's just say andy cole had just signed for us and a certain someone wasn't too pleased.

Wasn't he fighting with an Everton fan from the estate they both grew up in? Families didn't get on or something

Tevez City said:
I am not sure if Barton can get half these awards :)

Copa Libertadores Most Valuable Player: 2003
Silver Olimpia (Argentine Footballer of the Year): 2003, 2004
Golden Olimpia (Argentine Sportsperson of the Year): 2004
Olympic Golden Boot: 2004
CBF Campeonato Brasileiro Best Player: 2005

Placar Bola de Ouro: 2005
South American Footballer of the Year: 2003, 2004, 2005
Hammer of the Year: 2007
FA Premier League Player of the Month: December 2009[130]
PFA Player of the Month: March 2010[131]
Manchester City Official Supporter's Player of the Year: 2009–10[132]
Manchester City Player's Player of the Year: 2009–10[132]
Premier League Golden Boot: 2010–11*

That's a shit honours list ,Joey won top goal scorer for huyton under 9's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.