according to ssn it's us v chelski again!

Cookie monster said:
sweep said:
Do SSN have a source for this or are they just making shit up/reading the papers as usual?
They had Tevez's agent on the phone.
Stands back in amazement! I don't watch the rag obsessed cunts so I assumed they were just repeating what everybody has been saying for days. I guess its no 'done deal' if his agent/owner is still touting him though.

sweep said:
Cookie monster said:
sweep said:
Do SSN have a source for this or are they just making shit up/reading the papers as usual?
They had Tevez's agent on the phone.
Stands back in amazement! I don't watch the rag obsessed ***** so I assumed they were just repeating what everybody has been saying for days. I guess its no 'done deal' if his agent/owner is still touting him though.

He is just trying to wack the value up.

Every big signing this summer will have a "Man City Interest" according to agents.

It might sound silly but I don't think that's true. The price may go up, but not in terms of what you might think. The fee may go up to £30m, the WAGES is a different matter(although I don't think Tevez is a mercenary, by any means).

All the clues in Kia J's chat with Sky are there to be analysed, if you care to do so. I really don't think Carlos T is going to uproot his family back down south. He is 'settled' in the North, likes it and will still have friends at the Scum.

I just don't think he likes the 'heart' of the Scum.

Like his national colours, Sky Blue suits him better anyway!

supercity36 said:
well tevez has announced he aint staying at the scum (turned down the 5 year contract which HE wanted) and the dippers are skint. couple that with the fact he is happy and settled in manchester, and with robbie tapping him up he will be in blue (sky) before to long. go on robbie keep tapping him up

..tevez.............robinho
.............eto'o............

roll on next season

Where's RSC gonna fit in then?

Another factor that might just attract him to CIty is Du Du Du, Pablo Zabaletta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.