Accusation of Munich chants

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
Some Reds on Twitter still insistent that they heard Munich being chanted in the direction of Keane as they wrapped things up on ITV last night.

Myself and Tueartsboots have gone back again and cannot hear it whatsoever. Only Haaland song.

Those at game insist no Munich chant heard.

If someone has a recording of the game and you're on twitter is it possible you could record the relevent few minutes onto phone and upload via Twitpic. Then tag @TheDaisyCutter1 into tweet.

Tried to do so myself and my phone hates me.

Defo heard Munich chants after game .so what just people looking for crap to bring up all the time

It wasn't "chanting", but after the roy keane stuff died down there was maybe 3-5 people round by me who shouted munich.

Depressing; especially after the condemnation of that lot singing their victim song at the weekend.

Really need to cut this out of the repertoire now. No reason for it whatsoever.

Gary Owen on Talksport just been asked and he has confirmed he heard no Munich chants during the game and he was sat under the City supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.