Achraf Hakimi

An attacking full back to replace Cancelo I'd assume. He's a great talent this lad and ticks all the boxes for me.
who would you want as Achraf Hakimi's replacement for the 2021/22 season?

Worried about this signing one it means either Walker or Cancelo are going. If Cancelo we will look daft buying a player and selling him a year later and no doubt loose money if walker we will loose money due to age. RB is not a priority

Also won’t we have even more of a problem with this play than we do with Cancelo. In that they play as attacking fullbacks which Guardiola does like but not those that play as wingbacks tho I think it was suggested we might move to that but if we are why not give Cancelo more of a go. That being said he is the sort of player I would like young and an attacking fullback

Cancelo is probably going.
Cancelo is "probably going" this summer.

you want Hakimi to replace him.

who would you want to replace Hakimi when he's "probably gone" Next summer?

Cancelo is "probably going" this summer.

you want Hakimi to replace him.

who would you want to replace Hakimi when he's "probably gone" Next summer?

Ezzy mate, if you want your information to be a bit more respected on this forum, start treating people with less disdain when they disagree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.