Actually quite excited!

HolisticJim

Afternoon,

I was a biggie Bobby inner but he's gone and so lets get our heads around it.

The more time that passes the better I feel about it and the more a fresh start sounds quiet exciting if we get the right man. (Not Rafa!)

Really hoping it will be Pellagrini. He sounds quiet the opposite of Bobby and I think he could really help us develop the team and club.

Also fancy Ancelotti or Jose but Pellagrini really has me excited for the new season.

Onwards and upwards! With every door that closes another door opens.

Forza MCFC!

Re: Actually quiet excited!

Same here really hope we get Pellegrini <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qDfThaxmTU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qDfThaxmTU</a> this was quite interesting I found

I am with you. Loved Mancini, but whats done is done so I might as well make the best of it. But I can almost guarantee you that Jose will not ever be our coach. Just personal opinion. But like I said in an earlier thread, I don't think we would have let Mancini go w/out someone already coming in. Probably just waiting for La Liga to finish up.

I'm exactly the same, really looking forward to a change.

Don't even know who our manager will be or what signings we'll make but I can't wait for next season already

I agree with this.

Went to bed feeling sad about mancini, but today is another day and i trust our owners to get the right man. looking back we did need a shake up and im excited to see where we are gonna go from here

I support the club in whatever decisions they make from here :)

CTID

New guy at the helm and new signings to come ...yep looking forward to it then the start of the next season

hell we may even get stadium plans too (hopefully)

I'm excited about how many different ways bluemoon posters can spell Manuel Pellegrini's name wrong, they never quite did master Manchini.

QUITE excited !! me too . this is the best time ever to be a city fan and in remember 68 . it is about time a positive spin was put on recent events , FAR TOO MANY people are getting stupidly upset about the last 3 days . city are far bigger than 1 man or 1 personality . i liked mancini but his time was up - the next appointment could set city up for the next decade at least . ignore the media they are all complete twats whos constant negative spin is at least partially responsible for the poor end to the season . FORZA MCFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.