Adam Johnson (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck Johno , Glad to See him gona be starting Week in week out now. Just worried whos our Game changer from the bench now

tom_mackem said:
Tom from Sunderland here lads, We are all absolutely delighted AJ has signed for us. We obviously realize the players you have at your disposal means you can notice the flaws in squad players like Johnson who are surplus to your requirements but for us its fantastic buisness.

9 million i think has been quoted? You've got decent money for him in fairness.

Looking forward to the match tomorrow at home to Reading, although he can't play, He'll be met with a heroes welcome.

I see this as a nice little treat for the shit we gave the rags for you on the last day, so thank you all and good luck for the season, in which, in my opinion, you will piss the league this time around.

Yes, Tom, many thanks for the shit that you gave out on the last day of the season - highly appreciated! Good luck to you and AJ for the season.

I want to wish AJ good luck and I am just sorry that it did not work out for him at City. If he goes to Sunderland with the right attitude and puts the effort in I am sure that not only will he be good for them he will also be a regular in the England squad.

What are you betting that he scores against us! Never mind.

Saddish to see him leave, but hes really got a chance to shine now , he has to grab it with both hands

Heavy Metal Blue said:
If he goes to Sunderland with the right attitude and puts the effort in I am sure that not only will he be good for them he will also be a regular in the England squad.

Those being the exact reasons he's now at Sunderland and not a national regular.

tom_mackem said:
Tom from Sunderland here lads, We are all absolutely delighted AJ has signed for us. We obviously realize the players you have at your disposal means you can notice the flaws in squad players like Johnson who are surplus to your requirements but for us its fantastic buisness.

9 million i think has been quoted? You've got decent money for him in fairness.

Looking forward to the match tomorrow at home to Reading, although he can't play, He'll be met with a heroes welcome.

I see this as a nice little treat for the shit we gave the rags for you on the last day, so thank you all and good luck for the season, in which, in my opinion, you will piss the league this time around.

The shit you gave the rags was indeed appreciated and will not be forgotten! On the subject of AJ, ignore some of the bile on here, you've got yourself a good player. Some good goals and an eye for the odd outstanding defence splitting pass. What he lacks though, and horribly so, is pace, and against the better teams in the league it rendered him frequently ineffective. 10m is a fair price for both sides, although seeing as you've shelled out 14m on Fletcher, I can't help but think we should have mugged you off for 20m for AJ!

An excellent player who was involved in a lot of City's best moments but crucially wasn't good enough for a regular start in the first eleven which as a player of his age was what he wanted. Good luck to him at Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.