adam johnson (merged)

Pam said:
tommytheblue said:
dunno! was busy doing something else at the time... haha

think i meant he's both footed, which is handy, so he's capable of switching flanks, shooting and crossing with his right. Which is 'handy'!

Tony Gale on SSN said he's seen a lot of the player and he is definitely two footed. He also said he'd seen him play both flanks and can carry it off, though he favours his left.
He played on the right against City at COMS last February with Downing on the left. He controls and moves the ball with his left foot but looked comfortable passing and crossing with his right.

I am sure he was playing on the right when he played against us untill he went off injured. I was glad when he went off injured. Top player.

Absolutely delighted we got this transfer through, definitely quality player, honestly looks a lot better prospect than Downing ever did and he'll be great for a replacement of Petrov who I assume will go for free in the summer and with Robinho gone he's going to be a great option on the left allowing Bellamy to get more rest and not end up crocking himself.

neil jung said:
Pam said:
Tony Gale on SSN said he's seen a lot of the player and he is definitely two footed. He also said he'd seen him play both flanks and can carry it off, though he favours his left.
He played on the right against City at COMS last February with Downing on the left. He controls and moves the ball with his left foot but looked comfortable passing and crossing with his right.

definitely got two feet, indisputable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.