Adam Johnson

Attended a scumthorpe united v middlesborough match last night as i had a free ticket and he looked very promising, although then again says it all with the team they played eh..

Looks like a decent player and prospect and I like the idea of buying young quality players then sending them out on loan while they develope. After Lescott though I dont think we will make any more signings this window.

I dont think any more first team squad players will be leaving either except those that have no future at the club ; Benjani, Ben Haim, Garrido, Ethu are the ones that might go this window if there are clubs that want them.

Been banging on about him for ages, looked the part everytime i have seen him and in my opinion is twice the player downing is.

22 now though and needs to be playing week in week out, would be a bad move him coming to us.

that said i would love him here next season.

He had an absolute stormer when we beat Boro on Shay's debut last season. He's a good young player, scores and creates goals and he's versatile — what's not to like?
Though he prefers the left, he's two-footed ( a rarity for an English player) and played on the right against us last season, giving Bridge a bit of a chasing and I think he set up a couple of Alves' one-on-ones that day.
Definitely worth a punt, especially if Petrov goes. He works harder tracking back than Rigsby as well.
Imagine him on the left and 'Miami' Weiss on the right two or three years from now

pbibs said:
Ben-MCFC said:
Very promising young English player, who I belive who provide excellent cover and competition for Robinho especially if Petrov is really on the move.

Given the fact that Middlesborough are in the Championship we won't need a spectacular offer to sign him nor will Johnson take much convincing to join us.

Thoughts?

Competition for Robinho. I dont think so mate. I know its the transfer forum but do we need to keep just pluckin random, average players names out of the air to build up peoples post counts. Who else of the prems / europes elite have been in for him.

my personal favourite Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.