Adam Johnson

SWP's back

Bought me a pint for looking after his mate who was by himself for half an hour in the queue for O'Neils in Didsbury last night. Well, he actually bought two pints as I was getting in a small round. Really sound lad and his wallet was stuffed and I mean stuffed with £20's.

One thing he did mention though was that we did have to get a better song for him.

Anyway, nice to see someone still down to earth and not a total blinged up nob. The best bit was when a utd fan told him he should have signed for them and he said he wanted to play in Manchester. Legend in the making that lad.

Re: Adam Jonshon

I was the drummer in the band who played O'Neills last night - hope you enjoyed it! Shay Given was also in there, wearing a big Guiness hat...

reni800 said:
I was the drummer in the band who played O'Neills last night - hope you enjoyed it! Shay Given was also in there, wearing a big Guiness hat...

you didn't used to drum in Stone Roses did you reni?

SWP's back said:
Bought me a pint for looking after his mate who was by himself for half an hour in the queue for O'Neils in Didsbury last night. Well, he actually bought two pints as I was getting in a small round. Really sound lad and his wallet was stuffed and I mean stuffed with £20's.

One thing he did mention though was that we did have to get a better song for him.

Anyway, nice to see someone still down to earth and not a total blinged up nob. The best bit was when a utd fan told him he should have signed for them and he said he wanted to play in Manchester. Legend in the making that lad.

This guy IS going to be a legend....no doubt at all!

alib said:
reni800 said:

Sadly (for me), Reni had more talent in his big toe than I have in my whole body.

reni800 said:

Yeah I saw him but didn't mention it as he didn't buy me a pint!

Good night in there though, whit with fanny! ;)

ps- I went home early as I am good boy and have nice lady.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:16 pm --<br /><br />
reni800 said:
alib said:

Sadly (for me), Reni had more talent in his big toe than I have in my whole body.

Ah come on mate - you were better than them keep playing "Cotton Eye Joe" on the CD.

SWP's back said:
. The best bit was when a utd fan told him he should have signed for them and he said he wanted to play in Manchester. Legend in the making that lad.

Lovely little riposte there from johnson! good lad!

SWP's back said:
reni800 said:

You went home early? Don't believe ya - the way you spelt 'Jonshon' made me think you are still a little tipsy....lol

EDIT: BOOOOO!!! You have amended the title from 'Jonshon' to 'Johnson' ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.