Adam Johnson

Freestyler

He's a proper out and out winger and reminds me of (*tin hat applied*) ryan giggs.

What i love about jonno is, he ALWAYS wants to try and beat the defender, you just know when he recieves the ball he's gonna try and skin him, he rarely if ever passes it back or runs into a dead end,

his confidence on the ball looks really good and he believes he can always beat his man, a very positive approach play from the lad.

with him having the ability to use both feet the defender sometimes hasn't a clue what he's gonna do, he's clearly more left footed but having the facility to use both feet makes him better,

imo today was his best game in a city shirt, absolutely superb.

Freestyler said:
He's a proper out and out winger and reminds me of (*tin hat applied*) ryan giggs.

What i love about jonno is, he ALWAYS wants to try and beat the defender, you just know when he recieves the ball he's gonna try and skin him, he rarely if ever passes it back or runs into a dead end,

his confidence on the ball looks really good and he believes he can always beat his man, a very positive approach play from the lad.

with him having the ability to use both feet the defender sometimes hasn't a clue what he's gonna do, he's clearly more left footed but having the facility to use both feet makes him better,

Ryan who?

Freestyler said:

He has a go - not afraid of trying to beat the man but also see a decent pass - quality player one of the best signngs we have made

He's been really unlucky too, hiting the post twice in a City shirt to date. His shot today was in all day long without that deflection. He's a quality player. I'm sure we are all aware of it, but i've just not seen anyone actually post it.... he got 3 assists today! (Ade's 1st, Vieira and Kompany's goals). He linked up with Tevez really well today i thought, as did Ade and Bellers. They all feed off Tevez and his movement. And when they click, i don't think there's a front 4 in this league that's better than them. Between them, they have every attribute you could possibly want.

Top post about a top player. IMO he is more important than any signing we've made, including Tevez. Tevez may, and I hate to be a doom merchant, go to pastures bigger in time, but Johnson is the futire of this club. The perfect player, the perfect attitude and with help from, ('tanzerote'), the perfect skin tone./ ;-)!

Tricky_Trev said:
He's been really unlucky too, hiting the post twice in a City shirt to date. His shot today was in all day long without that deflection. He's a quality player. I'm sure we are all aware of it, but i've just not seen anyone actually post it.... he got 3 assists today! (Ade's 1st, Vieira and Kompany's goals). He linked up with Tevez really well today i thought, as did Ade and Bellers. They all feed off Tevez and his movement. And when they click, i don't think there's a front 4 in this league that's better than them. Between them, they have every attribute you could possibly want.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.....

The surprise package of the season, always a great attacking threat all the time. superb.

been here 2 months but might already be my favourite player.

Think that name will be on the back of the new kit this summer for me.

He's a proper footballer. So many wingers these days are just speed merchants-all pace and not much ability/poise-Lennon/Young/Walcott etc. He uses two feet, excellent delivery, can score goals and can switch play beautifully- when we signed him I was pleased, but he's actually surpassed my expectations-great buy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.