Adam Johnson

what i absolutely adore about him is the permanent smile on his face whilst playing. you can see he loves playing for us in the PL. Long may it continue. hope he goes to SA with england..it will bring him on in leaps!

Few more seasons in the PL and he'll be the real deal.

Not got a bad word to say about the lad, I had no expectations whatsoever when he came but week by week he's slowly becoming a firm favourite.

Top signing.

He's been a breath of fresh air, has struggled a little against the top sides which is understandable, but if he plays a blinder on Wednesday night he can help make fourth spot virtually ours, and book his place for South Africa whilst he's at it.

Looks a great prospect but been out of his depth against the big boys which will probably be the reason this WC has come a little too soon for him

It's a strange but good thing to see. Whilst we've had speculation about all these "big signings", a young English lad can come in and not look out of place and be one of our best players on a consistent basis.

I really hope he get's what he deserves at the end of the month and that is, a place in the squad for SA.

That and getting 4th would be the icing on the cake for him i reckon, cause he actually doesn't really know, just how good he is!

I think he has been a great signing. Full of potential and isn't afraid to run at the opposition.

He has struggled in a couple of games against better opposition, but overall he has made a great start to his City career. I fully expect him to become a true great for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.