Adam Johnson

He is absolute quality and is proving why he should've gone to the World Cup. He's just so good with the ball at his feet and wins us many penalties because of this. Not to mention his ability to create goals.

superb again, better than SWP, should play instead of him everytime.

brilliant yet again, not matter who the opponent he's never afraid of taking on his man, he always thinks positive and tries to make something.

for me he's a starter every game.

Looks like Ian Curtis, plays like Mike Summerbee, what's not to like?

Freestyler said:
superb again, better than SWP, should play instead of him everytime.

brilliant yet again, not matter who the opponent he's never afraid of taking on his man, he always thinks positive and tries to make something.

for me he's a starter every game.

Cannot disagree with any of this. He creates so many chances for us and isn't afraid to have a few shots himself, one of the first names on the teamsheet for me.

Oh.... Adam Johnson, he plays in Blue and White,
Oh Adam Johnson, plays on left or right,
Oh Adam Johnson, makes your full back look shiiiite....

Class.

Ian Curtis lives!

Blue Smarties said:
Great player, anyone else catch Sheikh Mansours reaction to his shot? :')
just mentioned this in another thread. He really thought it was sneaking in didn't he, he was virtually out of his seat and grinning like a cheshire cat lol

He must have won our last 5 penalties himself. It certainly seems like it. Penalty-winning master. Skrtel and Agger now have about a dozen arse holes between them.

CTID_92 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Great player, anyone else catch Sheikh Mansours reaction to his shot? :')
just mentioned this in another thread. He really thought it was sneaking in didn't he, he was virtually out of his seat and grinning like a cheshire cat lol

I loved the way he and Khaldoon jumped to the edge of their seats and when they realised it went wide Sheik Mansour just sat back and patted Khaldoon on the hand as if saying 'calm down it was well wide,'

Brilliant.

Welcome to Manchester Sheik Mansour

Was a threat throughout the game, always looked to take on Agger who had a mare as a result.

It's travesty that he wasn't taken to the World Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.