Adam Johnson

He should be our right winger, he is too good coming across and putting the ball on his left foot. As said before, this is a good chance for him to step up and show he can play going forward and tracking back. I know I am not supposed to say it but he could be our Ryan Giggs, yet more creative.

FantasyIreland said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Yep, thats the team id go with too. AJ is class. Can we convert Milner into a holding MF player to take the place of no legs Barry?

And another thing - its better without Tevez!

Firstly,Barry has been one of our most consistent players this season,he has put in some terrific performances and fully warrants his inclusion in the team.

Secondly,no converting of Milner is needed.

As for your third point......

Barry one of our most consistent ??? - what at?! As for 'no converting Milner' - thats bad luck for him then as he wont be good enough next Season when a couple of new more skilful and quicker midfield players arrive. He has played for England as a makeshift left back and i thought he looked good........
Milner's a trier - but he aint good enough at the top table as a winger or attacking midfield player.
Tevez is greedy,selfish and petulant. The team looks better without him as they play as a team and don't think everything has to go through him. See how Yaya and silva blossom without tevez. He aint all that..............

ANY1aBLUE said:
FantasyIreland said:
Firstly,Barry has been one of our most consistent players this season,he has put in some terrific performances and fully warrants his inclusion in the team.

Secondly,no converting of Milner is needed.

As for your third point......

Barry one of our most consistent ??? - what at?! As for 'no converting Milner' - thats bad luck for him then as he wont be good enough next Season when a couple of new more skilful and quicker midfield players arrive. He has played for England as a makeshift left back and i thought he looked good........
Milner's a trier - but he aint good enough at the top table as a winger or attacking midfield player.
Tevez is greedy,selfish and petulant. The team looks better without him as they play as a team and don't think everything has to go through him. See how Yaya and silva blossom without tevez. He aint all that..............

Get a clue please, Barry has been great this season and a good-majority of City fans would agree with me on this, although unfortunately for all of us there's the occasional window-licker that would agree with you!! Strange, I know.

Last time I checked Milner had the most assists in the league for City although it's more than likely Silva nowadays as he's missed the last couple of games. I'll be one of the first to admit he's not cut out for the wing, given what he's shown us thus far but we have seen him have a couple of good games for us and I do believe he does have the ability to come good for us yet - especially next season when we're challenging for Champions League and our squad depth will prove even more vital than it does this season.

Moving on to your last point, to say the team looks better without Tevez is frankly ridiculous. Yes we spanked a poor West Ham (Bottom of the team, in case you forgot) without our talismanic captain but I'll reserve judgement on whether we look 'better without him' until I've seen a few more games.

Just to clear any confusion - Balo isn't travelling to the game so we can forget that one.
This is a dead rubber game so Mancini will use it productively to give gametime to the rest of our excellent squad while resting as many of his presently favoured 1st 11 for the Prem push over the Christmas period.

I'd like to see us win and have a blue tinted expectation for a 1-2 win to us but even if we get caned it doesn't matter in real terms.
Everything's great - we're already through the Europa group stages and sat at joint 2nd in the Prem with a steadily improving squad and the January window soon to open so that we can strengthen again if needs be (with the prerequisite promise of CL footie there to tempt the best).

I've been a blue all my life and while we'vbe enjoyed past success this is the best overall situation I've ever experienced. . . the rags are so wortried about us that they're more focussed on us than they are on their own deep seated issues (hence they keep popping up on our forum for an envious little bleat).
Only downside is that a few of our own are being drawn into the detail and getting a bit nervous rather than loking at the big picture.
My message to ours? Be big, be Blue, be happy.
My message to the rags? Shut up, f#ck off and make the most of your decline.

hisroyalblueness said:
Just to clear any confusion - Balo isn't travelling to the game so we can forget that one.
This is a dead rubber game so Mancini will use it productively to give gametime to the rest of our excellent squad while resting as many of his presently favoured 1st 11 for the Prem push over the Christmas period.

I'd like to see us win and have a blue tinted expectation for a 1-2 win to us but even if we get caned it doesn't matter in real terms.
Everything's great - we're already through the Europa group stages and sat at joint 2nd in the Prem with a steadily improving squad and the January window soon to open so that we can strengthen again if needs be (with the prerequisite promise of CL footie there to tempt the best).

I've been a blue all my life and while we'vbe enjoyed past success this is the best overall situation I've ever experienced. . . the rags are so wortried about us that they're more focussed on us than they are on their own deep seated issues (hence they keep popping up on our forum for an envious little bleat).
Only downside is that a few of our own are being drawn into the detail and getting a bit nervous rather than loking at the big picture.
My message to ours? Be big, be Blue, be happy.
My message to the rags? Shut up, f#ck off and make the most of your decline.

Eh.......???

the lad is good for football but is attitude towards is football is what makes him lack behind others but i think he can make something with city if only he sees the future of city.cl epl tittle and etc...which is called success.

KingofDraw said:
I like the lad, but i just dont see him having a future here. He is going to want to play as much as he can to stay in the england squad and enjoy himself. Now he only starts europa games. Jo, Balo, Milner, and depending on whoever we get in Jan are all ahead of him on that left wing. mabe not as a sub but Def for starts.

johnno is going nowhere
he's here to stay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.